SKILL BASED ASSESSMENT AND TRACKING
- Students’ competence evaluation according to the official qualification requirements in all learning environments (e.g. workplace, school based training, e-learning environment, training simulator, etc.)
- Visualization of students progress, accumulated and lacking knowledge.
MANAGEMENT OF WORKPLACE LEARNING
- Traineeship management, remote control and automation of communication between a student, workplace instructor and teacher.
- Workseed is usable on smartphones, anywhere, anytime
INDIVIDUALIZED LEARNING PATHS
- Practical training and other portfolio exercises, considering the existing expertise of students and the needs of special support.
- Shared content development by pedagogical experts and professionals
MANY INTEGRATION POSSIBILITIES
- Integration options with student management systems as well as the most popular online learning environments for vocational training (e.g. Moodle) and training simulators (e.g. Creanex SimTrainer)
Saves administrative work up to 4 hours per week.
Simple to use with the minimal needs of training.
Systematizes the tracking and development of students.
Motivates and assists to create a professional portfolio.
Suitable for students with special needs.
Visualizes the structure of the qualification and the means to acquire the missing competence.
ENTERPRISES AND TRAINING PLACEMENTS
Clarifies students’ guidance and increases interaction between workplace instructors, teachers and education providers.
Modern web-based student guidance impacts positively on the employer branding.
Suitable for all sectors and qualifications such as automotive, forestry, construction, electrical, social and health, business, tourism and catering.
Enhances the legal and data protection of the student and the education provider. All customer information is retained within the EU and the service complies with the GDPR.
Thanks to Workseed’s visualizations our students also finally see the big picture of the professional skills needed on occupation.
CERTIFICATION OF PEDAGOGICAL QUALITY
- Workseed’s pedagogical approach is solid, allowing teachers to design or pick learning activities according to the needs of learning.
- Consistency in assessment is crucial when supporting the development of vocational skills. As students receive feedback from teachers, internship instructors and peers, Workseed solves a problem of fragmentation.
- Through assessment & reflection, Workseed supports development of large variety of skills, from creative problem solving to collaboration skills
- Allows students to evaluate & reflect of own learning processes in a meaningful way.
Contact us today:
email@example.com or +358 40 648 1188
Laserkatu 6, Building C
FI-53850 LAPPEENRANTA FINLAND